Facebook's F8 Conference keynote is another indication of things to come on the Social Web.
- Facebook has your present, and wants your past.
- The social web is moving from nouns (Like) to verbs (Read, Listened, Watched). And extends this from Communications & Games to Media & Lifestyle interests & activities via Apps. Adjectives next?
- Profile changes: Users will have a "Timeline" page that reconfigures profiles into a scrapbook.
- Sharing changes: The network's sharing features will be deeper than ever, especially across ones media and lifestyle activities
- API changes: Applications won't have to constantly ask for permission to post content.
More details on Facebook's F8 at: https://www.facebook.com/f8